Getting the Boot....... When to throw them out & How to buy new ones
Hello Fashion Loves,
It's officially Boot season, boots are my favorite kind of shoe! They are cute, secure for your ankles and they come in tons of styles. Boots can last you for a long time if you pick the right ones.
Here's a few tips on how to know to when your boots have had enough:
- Check the soles for holes and boot material for cracks
- Check the heel of the boot for any exposed metal
- Ensure the zippers actually zip all the way up
- Ensure that they fit and fit comfortably with thick socks or tights
If none of your boots passed inspection, here's a few more tips on what to look for in a replacement boot:
- Make sure boots are made of durable material that can go through the harsh fall/winter weather
- Ensure they have thick soles that surpasses the mileage you will put on them from walking
- You may want to go up a size so that they fit comfortable when wearing thick socks or tights
- Don't worry about dropping the heavy dime, it will eventually pay off after wearing for years and years to come!
Hope you enjoyed these tips! Go over to the E-book shop and get your Fall Color Scheme book to see what will go with your fall boots!